fredag, juli 13, 2007

Love story

Where do I begin

to tell the story of

how great a love can be

the sweet love story

that is older than the sea

the simple truth

about the love he brings to me

where do I start



With his first hello

he gave a meaning

to this empty world of mine

There would never be

another love

another time

he came into my life

and made the living fine

he fills my heart



he fills my heart
with very special things

with angel songs

with wild imaginings

he fills my soul

with so much love

that anywhere I go

I'm never lonely

with him around

who could be lonely

I reach for his hand

It's always there


How long does it last

can love be measured

by the hours in a day

I have no anwers now

but this much I can say

I know I'll need him

until the stars all burn away

and he'll be there




1 kommentar:

  1. Anonym21:43

    grattis! det är ju helt fantastiskt.. ett år redan :)

    kommer ihåg dig fortfarande.. haha, det var ett tag sen, men har du lust så maila gärna.. det vore kul att höra från dig igen.
    (italian_dmm@hotmail.com)

    hoppas livet lekar och att det går bra med lillknodden.
    / Dante

    SvaraRadera